Online programs to fit your schedule.
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science Medical Coding and Billing
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
Jobs in healthcare and social assistance are projected to have the fastest job growth between 2010-2020 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In order to address the rapidly growing need for career-ready professionals in many exciting fields, UMA offers associate degrees that can be earned in as few as 15 months.
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
Carrington College has helped over 45,000 graduates realize their dream of a career in healthcare. Now it's your turn. Choose from eleven conveniently located campuses.
- Medical Billing and Coding
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Logistics
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Material Supervisor
- And more...
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Administrative Medical Assistant
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Associate in Applied Science in Medical Assistant
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Students of Stevens-Henager College enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep upon graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond
- Nampa, ID
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Provo, UT
- Boise, ID
- Logan, UT
- Ogden, UT
- Layton, UT
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Healthcare Informatics (MS)
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
Welcome to Carrington College ®. With roots that date back nearly 35 years, Carrington College takes pride in having successfully shaped the careers of thousands of graduates who have entered allied health professions. Carrington College offers specialized certificate and associate degree programs that meet the needs of all students, regardless of educational background, age, skill level, ethnicity, or cultural orientation. Each Carrington certificate or associate degree program combines lecture and laboratory experiences to provide students with the appropriate education to pursue the health care profession of their choice. Our broad-based curricula help students develop effective critical-thinking and communication skills along with the key competencies needed for specialized employment. In addition, a Carrington College education instills students with a philosophy that values not only learning and professionalism, but also contribution and commitment to the community.
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Billing & Coding
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University. We offer master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Our graduates are prepared for careers in business, health science, technology, legal science and creative media.
- Associate in Applied Science in Medical Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Medical Administrative Assistant
Feel the Parker Difference – Education a Step Above
Parker University offers an experience unique to any other institution within the health care education arena. Parker’s culture provides a rare combination of unparalleled standards in a family-oriented environment.
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Health Information Management
- Associate of Applied Science with a major in Health Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Sullivan University Online
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Associate-Health Information Management
Westwood College is an institution of higher learning founded in Denver, Colorado in 1953. Today, Westwood has 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia and an online campus. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees in high-growth fields. We have over 8,000 students enrolled in one of our degree programs in technology, healthcare, business, design, justice and industrial services. To date, nearly 30,000 Westwood graduates have transformed their lives by obtaining the skills, tools, experience and connections necessary to achieve meaningful careers.
- Medical Insurance Coding and Billing (A)
Allen School of Health Sciences - Online
Since 1961, the Allen School has trained over 63,000 women and men in the medical field. Will you be next? Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School of Health Sciences
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
AmeriTech College Online
Even in today’s economy, the demand for skilled workers shows no signs of slowing. Experts predict that healthcare will generate 3 million new wage and salary jobs between 2006 and 2016-more than any other industry.
Since 1979, AmeriTech College has successfully prepared students for rewarding opportunities in the healthcare industry.
- AmeriTech College Online
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate